Friday, July 15, 2016

Donating and karma

Morning Garden - SOLD!
I was asked to donate a painting to the United Way Fare for Friends a couple of weeks ago, and right away I said yes.   
I like being able to participate in community causes in my own way.   More often than not it works out that it is good for business. This morning was one of those days!  

The person who collected the painting for the United Way event, came to pick it up and then fell in love with another painting: Morning Garden, and purchased it!  Yay!  Well that was a totally pleasant surprise.  
Bright Winter Moon - DONATED to United Way charity event
I guess it's true, 'the more you give the more you get'. 
And here is the painting that I donated:  Bright Winter Moon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day. I love our mini-mails!